[Pgbuildfarm-members] occasional newsletter

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] occasional newsletter
Date: 2005-04-29 20:47:47
Lists: buildfarm-members

I tagged and built a client release today - it contains some relatively
minor bug fixes (e.g., if the parent of the ccache directory was not
present ccache bombed - we now build the whole path).

On the web side, we now reject results if the time is reported to be in
the future. Buildfarm members need to have at least a mildly sane idea
of time.

Buildfarm registrations should be emailed direct to me, resulting in
speedier approval (i.e. I don't have to remember to check every so often).

I have removed some members who have not reported results. This isn't
automatic, and I try to be as permissive as possible. In one or two
cases I removed them when I could not get an email response from the
owner after a long time.

cheers

andrew