[Pljava-dev] PL/Java 1.1.0 released

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java 1.1.0 released
Date: 2005-04-14 15:01:04
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,
I just released the 1.1.0 version of PL/Java. It contains the same stuff
that was in the beta but a number of bugs have been fixed. In addition,
the source is up-to-date with the CVS HEAD of PostgreSQL where you now
can use IN/INOUT/OUT parameters.

In addition to the bugs listed here:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/task/taskshow.php?409

some other features has been added as well.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/bugs/bugupdate.php?1204
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/bugs/bugupdate.php?1196

I no longer ship a pre-compiled cygwin version for PostgreSQL 7.4 on
Windows, simply because I'm not sure if anyone uses that. It still works
though. Let me know if you have any problems with this.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren