[Pljava-dev] Error message java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 'pljavatriggers.TestTrigger1'

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Error message java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 'pljavatriggers.TestTrigger1'
Date: 2005-04-13 16:36:46
Lists: pljava-dev

Manos Spanoudakis wrote:

>How do I commit the installation?

I mean a normal SQL commit. You probably commit each statement in psql
so it's not the likely cause.

Do you get any warnings or errors in the output log from the postmaster?
Do you use some strange CLASSPATH setting that may affect the postmaster?
Would it be possible for me to see your example? I.e. could you email
the jar file and perhaps the source as well? (if so, please send it to
my personal email. thhal at mailblocks.com)
What environment are you using? OS, Java version, PostgreSQL version?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren