Postgress ETL/Replication

From: hokah <hokah(at)wp(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgress ETL/Replication
Date: 2005-04-08 18:34:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
Im wish to build Data Warehouse on PostgreSQL, what I need is the tool
for replication with the Progress database and getting data from txt
files, as far i know I need ETL tool to achive this.
If you know any free tool for ETL which would work with PostgreSQL and
Progress, please let me know.
I would also apriciate any links related to creating warehouse on PostgreSQL

regards
Peter