Re: *bsd port that installs the contribs?

From: Matt Van Mater <matt(dot)vanmater(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: *bsd port that installs the contribs?
Date: 2005-04-18 17:24:42
Lists: pgsql-general

> cd /usr/ports/databases/postgresql-contrib
> make && make install && make clean

doh! Yet another obvious answer that escaped me, thanks. It is worth
noting however, that this only applies to FreeBSD I don't see anything
like it in OpenBSD. Free has a more comprehensive ports collection
than Open though, so that's not a huge surprise. I don't have a
NetBSD box to check for comparison.

Despite me being blind, I think my other comment still holds true.