Problems with select statement

From: phil campaigne <pcampaigne(at)charter(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with select statement
Date: 2005-02-20 21:32:39
Lists: pgsql-general

I see that I need another qualifier, cum_score in the select statement,
but I still need to consolidate the rows:

hardwoodthunder=# select player_number, player_name, cum_score, (select
player_points where aspect='A') as A ,(select player_points where
aspect='C') as C, (select player_points where aspect='T') as T from
(select * from player as a,teamshare as b where
a.player_number=b.player) as c;

player_number | player_name | cum_score | a | c | t
---------------+-------------+-----------+------+------+-----
42 | S. Randolph | 4 | 0.27 | |
42 | S. Randolph | 4 | | 0.33 |
42 | S. Randolph | 4 | | | 0.8
42 | S. Randolph | 2 | 0.54 | |
42 | S. Randolph | 2 | | 0.66 |
42 | S. Randolph | 2 | | | 0.8
40 | R. Perkins | 4 | 0.27 | |
40 | R. Perkins | 4 | | 0.33 |
(8 rows)

How all three (Randolph, 4) rows into one row?
thanks,
Phil