system objects

From: "Dagoberto Torres" <support(at)info-plus(dot)org>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: system objects
Date: 2005-02-19 23:05:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello

I'm using pgAdmin III 1.2.0 compiled november 29 2004.
Some time ago I decided to click the display systmem objects option, since
then I can't switch it off (even it says it's off it really keeps on
internally).
The main problem is that fails when restoring a backup made with the same
pgAdmin because of a conflict with one of those system objects.

Any advice really appreciated.