Re: PostgreSQL Replication

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>
Cc: Dieter Schröder <dieterschroder(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Replication
Date: 2005-02-18 18:15:21
Lists: pgsql-general

> The first three are all open source, the last one is not, but the source
> code is available to customers, and should the project be abandoned or
> the company go under it is promised to be released under an open source
> license. Cost is $1,000.

Just FYI: Not only is it promised :) It is stated in the license itself.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

--
Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 655 bytes