Re: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL vs. Oracle, 2005 report card

From: Ron Mayer <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL vs. Oracle, 2005 report card
Date: 2005-02-17 00:43:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane wrote:
> Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com> writes:
>>On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 11:13, Ron Mayer wrote:
>>
>>>Fermilab did have contact information ("mail comments to:") at the
> Right. The question is whether we can get them to update it.

I think so... as mentioned earlier in the thread, they did update
some of the answers saying "postgresql version 8 has this" already.

I just sent them an email with links to the postgresql docs for
each of the answers I know have been already addressed.
The email I sent them is attached below. Feel free to send them
corrections to my corrections. :)