automating csv import

From: "walker1145" <walker1145(at)qwest(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: automating csv import
Date: 2005-02-16 14:08:18
Lists: pgsql-general

I get a dump of some data in a CSV file and am able to import it
manually using psql and \COPY without a problem. However I now need to
automate this as it will need to be done every 2 hours 24/7. I've tried
looking through the archives and nothing seems to touch upon this
completely and the documentation doesn't mention this or if it does it
seems to be some what obscure (at least to me). Does anyone have any
suggestions?