Re: vacuum confusion

From: John Sidney-Woollett <johnsw(at)wardbrook(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: postgres general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: vacuum confusion
Date: 2005-02-11 16:13:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Tom, I figured it out after I saw the error message when trying
to vacuum template0.

I think the 7.4.x docs could do with a more explanation.

The 8.0 docs are better although a more explicit explanation stating
that you MUST vacuum analyze template1 (periodically) would be useful.

Thanks

John Sidney-Woollett