Backup restore does not work

From: Art Fore <art(dot)fore(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Backup restore does not work
Date: 2005-02-09 04:17:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Using PGadminIII, I backup my database on linux machine, and try to
restore it on the windows machine. Alway comes up with duplicate key on
the first item. I drop all views and the only table in the database and
try again. Still same thing. I do a refrresh, none of the views or table
were dropped.

What is the secret of backup-restore is pgadmin?

Art