Re: Any part of the techdocs/Zope stuff actually work?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Any part of the techdocs/Zope stuff actually work?
Date: 2005-02-01 00:31:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> Thought of that the other day - I couldn't find anything that didn't
> seem to work, so I assume it's not required anymore. Robert/Justin might
> know otherwise though.

The Wiki area on Techdodcs (/guides directory) still works fine, but the
Plone area (/v2 directory) has been broken for a while.

Marc, can you please turn it back on? All the pages in the Guides area
are now offline. :(

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
+ Frank Gaines