Re: Link to development version of docs on website?

From: Peter Childs <blue(dot)dragon(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Chris <pglist(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Link to development version of docs on website?
Date: 2005-01-11 05:40:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Chris wrote:
>
>> I know they can be accessed at developer.postgresql.org, but I didn't
>> see a link to the docs for postgresql 8 on the new website, did I miss
>> it somewhere?
>

> www.PostgreSQL.org holds docs only for stable releases.
> Regards,
>

> --
> Devrim GUNDUZ devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org,
> devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
> http://www.tdmsoft.com http://www.gunduz.org

However

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html

has the Beta docs, Its under Testing just above Beta Information on
the developer web site.

Very Very Important if you are beta testing since quite a few things
have changed for 8.0. Now why is RC4 crashing on my debain box.....
Currently its causing a panic in ext3 mid dump load.... I'll post more
details later...

Peter Childs