[Pgbuildfarm-members] new buildfarm script files

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] new buildfarm script files
Date: 2004-12-17 20:51:12
Lists: buildfarm-members

There are new versions of the buildfarm code and config files in CVS.
Your old config file should work just fine with the new code.

Changes are:

{config)
. config file compile warning fix
. default force-every to off instead of 24 hours
. add --enable-integer-datetimes to sample configure flags

(script)
. add --multiroot switch to enable multiple members to share a single
buildroot - only one at a time can be building, though
. report CVS versions of changed files
. report contents of script config (without secret) as part of config report
. report script version number in above

I'll probably cut a new release from these in the next 48 hours or so.

If anyone wants to play with the multiroot feature, talk to me about how to migrate your existing setup. This is designed for people who want to run
multiple members on a single machine with a single buildroot (say for using different compilers). You can now do this, although only one member at
a time can be building - we wouldn't want two proceses both trying to 'cvs update' the same directory.

cheers

andrew