Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Date: 2004-12-16 09:32:04
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
>>>- PostgreSQL 8.0 is not out yet but is featured on the front page
>>
>>Hmmm. Can we hide this?
>
> I was thinking we could replace it with 'Coming soon, PostgreSQL 8.0'.

Sounds like a good idea. :)

>>>- No privacy policy, yet links to one
>>
>>We should drop this. Since when do we have a Privacy Policy?
>
> We don't. Perhaps we should though? Or we can drop it - I don't care
> much either way.

There's a "Privacy Policy" on the Techdocs site's registration page:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/accounts/register.php

Is it suitable to cut-n-paste into a generic one we can use?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
+ Frank Gaines