Re: Report Generation

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
To: Randy Yates <yates(at)ieee(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Report Generation
Date: 2004-11-07 21:06:54
Lists: pgsql-general

My company has a GUI report writer and renderer that we will be releasing under an open source license shortly. You can see some intro material at www.openmfg.com/solutions/openreports.php. Please contact me off-list at ned(at)openmfg(dot)com if you'd be interested in beta testing.

Regards,
Ned Lilly