pg buildfarm status update

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg buildfarm status update
Date: 2004-11-06 15:21:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The PG buildfarm has been operational for a little while now, thanks to
Joshua and CommandPrompt for the server space. You can see the current
status at:

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

Today for the first time I got a Windows client working, and will be
putting the code changes in CVS on pgfoundry soon. Then I will turn to
improving the web interface, moving from the rather severely functional
setup currently used.

cheers

andrew