Re: Strange count(*) implementation?

From: Henk Ernst Blok <h(dot)e(dot)blok(at)utwente(dot)nl>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Strange count(*) implementation?
Date: 2004-10-26 15:04:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Alvaro,

I used to do some research in extensibility of query optimizers to match
the extensibility of the operators. However, it's not really in the
focus of my research anymore so I can't spend much time on it,
unfortunately. I'll keep it in mind in case a student of the group where
I'm working is looking for an project.

Regards,

Henk Ernst.

--
address: DB group, Computer Science, EEMCS Dept., University of Twente,
PO Box 217, 7500 AE, ENSCHEDE, THE NETHERLANDS