Re: Dump only functions

From: Keith Ouellette <Keith(dot)Ouellette(at)Airgas(dot)com>
To: Scott Mead <scottm(at)openscg(dot)com>, Raghavendra <raghavendra(dot)rao(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dump only functions
Date: 2013-03-28 15:29:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thank you. I tried pg_extractor and it work almost perfect. I have just one question. We do overloading of a function name (using different parameters) and I think it puts all overlaoded functions in the same file (those with the same file name that is). Is there a way to separate them?

Thanks again for everyones help.