Re: pg_dump on local Windows, pg_restore on Linux?

From: "James B(dot) Byrne" <byrnejb(at)harte-lyne(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump on local Windows, pg_restore on Linux?
Date: 2007-08-15 21:38:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:31:45 +0200
From: "Leif B. Kristensen" <leif(at)solumslekt(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

On Wednesday 15. August 2007, Phoenix Kiula wrote:

>This is great info, thanks. Could you let me know how I could change
>the global values of "LC_ALL"? I am on Linux too, just CentOS, but I
>suppose it should be the same or similar?

See: man local and man 1p locale and man 1p localedef and /etc/sysconfig/i18n

Do NOT manually set LC_ALL on a CentOS system unless you know exactly what
you are doing and what programs will be impacted. If set then LC_ALL
overrides all of the individual LC_ settings.

Regards,

--
*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
James B. Byrne mailto:ByrneJB(at)Harte-Lyne(dot)ca