tcl bindings for 8.0

From: David Rysdam <drysdam(at)ll(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: "pg >> Postgres General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tcl bindings for 8.0
Date: 2004-10-14 18:32:32
Lists: pgsql-general

The README from 8.0-beta3 says "This distribution also contains several
language bindings, including C and Tcl" but I'm not finding libpgtcl
being built, nor can I find a way to tell it to. I see pgtcl is on
http://gborg.postgresql.org, so this mean that the README is out of date
and I need to download a separate piece? Does it currently work with
beta3 given that the proejct says "Enhancements will include converting
all commands to use Tcl 8-style objects"?