A sugguestion to PgSQL Windows Installer

From: milimeter <milimeter(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A sugguestion to PgSQL Windows Installer
Date: 2004-10-14 01:24:08
Lists: pgsql-general

hello, everyone

I know PgSQL dev team has no windows installer for the 8.0 version
except for the project in pgfoundry. I don't know how pgfoundry do it,
but I strongly sugguest the PgSQL team consider of using NSIS as the
installer tool. NSIS is an open source installer maker for windows, many
open source project use it, such as: Apache Tomcat.

http://nsis.sourceforge.net/

Hope PgSQL has its win-installer soon.

Yours,
mili