current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

From: ruben <ruben20(at)superguai(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
Date: 2004-10-05 05:54:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi:

After upgrading 7.4.2 to 7.4.5 quite smoothly in a Red Hat 8.0 box, we
are having intermitent issues with certain online PHP transactions,
returning this error:

"Warning: pg_exec() query failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block"

Half the times we run the query we get the error, the other half it works.

Any ideas? Thanks.