Re: PLEASE GOD HELP US!

From: Geoffrey <esoteric(at)3times25(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PLEASE GOD HELP US!
Date: 2004-10-03 14:32:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

William Yu wrote:
> Shane | SkinnyCorp wrote:
>
>> I would like to also add that I've been a sysadmin for quite some
>> time, and
>> I've been designing databases for quite some time as well. I'm no
>> idiot, I
>> just can't find the bottleneck here (if one does in fact exist). So in
>> light
>> of this, please send me some suggestions I can work with.
>

> My 2 cents. When I see a message titled "PLEASE GOD HELP US", my first
> thought is not "experienced db designer".

Not to drag this off topic too far, but I never caught the post that
began this thread, because the subject line caused an immediate delete
as I just new it was a variation of a scam..

Useful subject lines would be appreciated in the future.

--
Until later, Geoffrey Registered Linux User #108567
AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995