Patches for creating Casts and Conversions

From: Dmitry Voronin <carriingfate92(at)yandex(dot)ru>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patches for creating Casts and Conversions
Date: 2016-01-29 13:32:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello, pgAdmin team!

I'm use pgadmin3 1.22.0.

So, I have 2 patches, that allows you to create Casts and Conversion.

1. Casts.

- I create function integer_to_text(INTEGER value) that returns TEXT value;
- I click on casts icon in pgadmin tree;
- Next, I specify IN type (integer) and OUT type (text)
- I open function combobox at this panel, but I don't find some functions (i.e. integer_to_text).
So, the patch dlgCast.patch fix it.

2. Conversion.

- I click on conversions in pgadmin tree;
- Next, I specify conversion name as test_conversion;
- On next panel I specify input and output encodings;
- Function's combobox is not available, and I can't specify functions for execution and enter the names.
So, the patch dkgConversion.patch fix it.

Please, correct me if I'm not right. Thank you.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Voronin

Attachment Content-Type Size
dlgCast.patch text/x-diff 492 bytes
dlgConversion.patch text/x-diff 750 bytes