Tsearch2 adding additional dictionaries

From: Marcel Boscher <mboscher(at)emedia-office(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tsearch2 adding additional dictionaries
Date: 2004-09-15 08:14:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everybody,

i'm having a hard time trying to install an i-spell dictionary into
tsearch2...
i do exactly as i'm being tol don the website:

http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Tsearch_V2_compound_words

everything goes fine until i try the examples like:

# select lexize('norwegian_ispell','overbuljongterningpakkmesterassistent');
{over,buljong,terning,pakk,mester,assistent}

my problem then is, as a result of my select i get NULL thats it...
no fancy errors nothing just the Null... any ideas?

thx in advance
Marc