[Pljava-dev] Re: Pljava-dev Digest, Vol 7, Issue 3

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Re: Pljava-dev Digest, Vol 7, Issue 3
Date: 2004-09-12 19:22:07
Lists: pljava-dev

Rodrigo,
My mistake, the problem is not a version problem. It is somehow caused
by different JVM initialization behavior and the way I set up the Java
logger. I'm not sure where the problem is right now or why it only
occurs when using Cygwin but I'll investigate that further.

Meanwhile, if you can use PostgreSQL 8.0, I'd recommend that you go
ahead and upgrade. Using 8.0 you no longer need Cygwin. 8.0 also
intdoduces a couple of new features that PL/Java makes use of such as
better exception handling and customization support. You can read more
about that here:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/genpage.php?pljava_and_postgresql_8

Regards,

Thomas Hallgren