FYI: Fujitsu

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FYI: Fujitsu
Date: 2004-09-08 05:58:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've accepted an offer from Fujitsu Australia Software Technologies to
work on PostgreSQL full-time for them for the next twelve months in
Sydney, Australia. I'll be working with Gavin Sherry and two other
full-time developers from FAST. I'm grateful to Fujitsu for giving me
the opportunity to do this, and I look forward to doing what I can to
improve PostgreSQL over the next year.

-Neil