Status of wx: good!

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Ron <ron(at)debian(dot)org>
Subject: Status of wx: good!
Date: 2004-09-06 10:02:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi friends,

let's get out the champagne! We're back on wx cvs ground!

After the last outstanding patch applied by Ron this weekend, pgAdmin3
apparently works correctly on MSW and GTK2 now, we don't need private
snapshots any more.
There's a single minor flaw about radio boxes (only bug report, no fix)
remaining, the text is clipped a little vertically which is a bit ugly
but still readable. I didn't find an obvious reason, we can live with that.

Regards,
Andreas