Cannot find slides dealing with EXPLAIN output

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot find slides dealing with EXPLAIN output
Date: 2004-08-11 14:30:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Greetings!

Some time ago I've seen slides from some presentation about PostgreSQL
performance, those dealt not with the usual postgresql.conf tweaking but with
making sense out of the EXPLAIN command output.

Unfortunately I misplaced the link and cannot remember either the name of the
presentation or the names of the people who gave it. Can someone refresh my memory?