Re: pgsql: Various minor improvements to the 8.3 release notes.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Various minor improvements to the 8.3 release notes.
Date: 2007-10-03 23:05:09
Lists: pgsql-committers

neilc(at)postgresql(dot)org (Neil Conway) writes:

<listitem>
<para>
! Implement RETURN QUERY for PL/PgSQL (Pavel Stehule, Tom)
</para>

<para>
--- 1440,1446 ----

<listitem>
<para>
! Implement RETURN QUERY for PL/PgSQL (Pavel Stehule, Neil)
</para>

<para>

Wups --- my apologies. I was a bit fried by the time I finished
that list, and may have messed up some other attributions as well,
particularly for committers who didn't take care to note their
own involvement with a patch. Please check to see if anything
else is mis-credited.