equivalent thing of mtr in mysql

From: merryok <merryok(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: equivalent thing of mtr in mysql
Date: 2022-07-12 14:39:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, guys. I'm new here.

I'm eager to figure out what is the equivalent thing of mtr in mysql in PG. When a dml operation occurs, it may modify multiple pages and gererate multiple redo log records. mtr can make those logs atomically be transferred to log buffer and written to disk.
I think same situation exists in PG, but I can't find something like mtr, why ?

Any blogs that explain this will be appreciated.