Renaming a schema

From: Jeffrey Melloy <jmelloy(at)visualdistortion(dot)org>
To: pgsql general list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Renaming a schema
Date: 2004-06-24 18:23:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Recently, I decided to rename one of my schemas from "adium" to "im".

Then, all inserts started failing.

I recreated a couple functions, changed the search path, and all inserts
are still failing due to referential integrity checks going against
"adium" still. Is there any way I can fix this, short of manually
dropping every constraint and recreating them?

Jeff