Re: Disable databse listing for non-superuser (\l) ?

From: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Andreas Wenk <a(dot)wenk(at)netzmeister-st-pauli(dot)de>
Cc: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>, Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Disable databse listing for non-superuser (\l) ?
Date: 2009-07-25 14:11:58
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Andreas
Wenk<a(dot)wenk(at)netzmeister-st-pauli(dot)de> wrote:
>> I mean, didn't Apple just kill someone for letting their new iPhone
>> design leak?
>
> this is now going off topic - but what do you mean with your last sentence?

Please don't quote an entire message if you're only responding to part
of it. (That's what people are really talking about when they say
top-posting is bad.)

see:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/22/security_offical_suspended/

I don't think there's any actual indication that Apple was involved directly.

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf