scripts for converting postgres to oracle?

From: Terence Kearns <terencek(at)isd(dot)canberra(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: scripts for converting postgres to oracle?
Date: 2004-03-02 04:42:58
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi there,
We use oracle at work but I use postgres at home. I also sometimes
develop something in postgres for use at work because I don't really
want to run oracle (9i Lite won't install) on my laptop.

At the moment, I'm hacking a nasty php script which converts a pgdump
file which will work for a particular database. Does anyone have
something pre-made which will *assist* with a postgres to oracle conversion?

--
Terence Kearns ~ ph: +61 2 6201 5516
IT Database/Applications Developer