Assistance on Postgresql config.

From: Wendell Anderson <wanderson(at)nac(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Assistance on Postgresql config.
Date: 2004-02-03 03:43:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am setting up a Web Content Management System (CMS) application
called OpenCMS,
a Java/JSP open-source product with Apache Tomcat, and wish to use
PostgreSQL 7.4.1 database.

The attached opencms.properties files has settings parameters for
several databases,
including MySQL, Oracle, SAPDB, and a "generic" settings that I can use
for Postgresql.
File is found in ../tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/config/

I would like assistance in ensuring the "correct" Postgresql settings
to the generic
parameters.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wendell Anderson