Problems connecting to server

From: Curtis Braly <cbraly(at)alliance-m-s(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems connecting to server
Date: 2006-12-06 20:48:11
Lists: pgsql-general

I recently installed this database to use with Sam Broadcaster for my
internet radio station.&nbsp; When I log into Sam Broadcaster is should
automatically connect to my database.&nbsp; It is giving me an error
message stating that it unable to connect to server.&nbsp; I am not a big
computer guy, so I am very confused on how to fix it.&nbsp; I have ready
through FAQ and troubleshooting forums with solutions but none of it
makes sense to me.&nbsp; It is keeping me from broadcasting.&nbsp; Can
anyone help me get this problem resolved ASAP.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Help me
please!<br>
Thank you very much,<br>
Curtis<br>
<i>curtis_braly(at)yahoo(dot)com<br>
cbraly(at)alliance-m-s(dot)net</i></html>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 703 bytes