Unexpected crashes

From: Tony Bazeley <tonyb(at)mrc(dot)org(dot)au>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jesse(at)va(dot)com(dot)au, lees(at)gardener(dot)com
Subject: Unexpected crashes
Date: 2000-09-07 16:18:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I've just subscribed to the list this morning, as we are considering
installing Postgres for a particular project.

I guess I'm a little apprehensive, as perhaps coincidentally, this is the
second reference to unexpected crashes that I have heard in as many days .

Does this occur often?

Cheers
Tony Bazeley