Tanimoto Coefficient and Digital Signatures

From: Richard Moon <richard(at)dcs(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tanimoto Coefficient and Digital Signatures
Date: 2000-06-09 12:42:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm working on a project which analyses music. We want to produce digital
signatures of tunes and then compare them using the Tanimoto Coefficient -
I believe its a technique used in Chemistry.

Does anyone have any information about storing digital signatures in
PostgreSQL and or any existing routines for analysing them ?

Thanks

Richard Moon
richard(at)dcs(dot)co(dot)uk