Re: Configure my server

From: Ray O'Donnell <ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie>
To: William Torrez Corea <willitc9888(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Configure my server
Date: 2022-11-26 20:35:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 26/11/2022 18:10, William Torrez Corea wrote:
> Where can I change the username and password?

On the server or in pgAdmin?

On the server, you execute:

alter role willitc9888 password 'super-secret-password';

In pgAdmin, you first need to clear whatever password is already saved
for this server, then set the new one. Right-click the server in the
tree-view on the left, and click "Clear saved password"; when that's
done, right-click the server once again, select "Properties", then the
"Connection" tab, and the password field should be there.

Hope this helps,

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland