Re: Ynt: Server Closed the connection unexpectedly

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Mehmet Keleş <mehmetkeles(at)outlook(dot)com>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ynt: Server Closed the connection unexpectedly
Date: 2017-04-19 04:16:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 04/18/2017 08:21 PM, Mehmet Keleş wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Becouse, i want to connect the mongodb on ms excel.

Still not sure why you would expect a Postgresql driver to work with
MongoDB. I know MongoDB has the BI Connector(I believe that is the right
name) that allows a Postgres database to use MongoDB via an FDW. That is
if I am following the below correctly:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mongodb-32-now-powered-postgresql-john-de-goes

At any rate I do not see where the Postgres ODBC driver plays a role in
this?

I would think you need a MongoDB ODBC driver, or am I missing something?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com