Re: once more: documentation search indexing

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Michael Christofides <michael(at)pgmustard(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: once more: documentation search indexing
Date: 2022-03-21 15:36:51
Lists: pgsql-www

On 3/21/22 8:48 AM, Michael Christofides wrote:
> I believe this is ready to push. I'll do so Monday morning EDT.
>

>  Amazing, thank you!

I've pushed this and done some cache flushing, so the changes should be
out there.

The Google docs don't say how long it will take for it to recognize the
changes, so we should continuously then periodically check on how this
is doing.

I would still like to tackle page titles / SEO, but I recall that, even
with agreeing on an approach, there is some trickiness to that. Perhaps
it's worth looking at it again after we see how this experiment plays out.

Thanks,

Jonathan