Re: Unable to install postgresql and pgadmin

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Innocent Ememe <enyereibe1210(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to install postgresql and pgadmin
Date: 2024-01-09 16:00:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On 1/9/24 03:33, Innocent Ememe wrote:

Reply to list also.
Ccing list.

> Hello
> Thank you for your email, I’m getting the software from the official
> PostgreSQL.org website. I used to download command to install, my issues

If you mean here:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

that is the EDB Website. They build a installer for the Postgres server
as well as additional packages such as pgAdmin.

> lies with the stack builder actually. Once the PostgreSQL is done
> downloading the stack builder starts downloading and then quits
> automatically. The message is usually it has “stacker builder has quit
> automatically we will contact apple”

That is something you will need to take up with EDB as that is their
code. I don't know how to contact them directly. My suggestion would be
to post here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

There is likely to be more folks there that could point you in the right
direction.