Re: Cannot make GIN intarray index be used by the planner

From: "Valentine Gogichashvili" <valgog(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Oleg Bartunov" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot make GIN intarray index be used by the planner
Date: 2007-05-09 13:36:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-performance

I have experimented quite a lot. So first I did when starting the attempt to
move from GiST to GIN, was to drop the GiST index and create a brand new GIN
index... after that did not bring the results, I started to create all this
tables with different sets of indexes and so on...

So the answer to the question is: no there in only GIN index on the table.

Thank you in advance,

Valentine

--
ვალენტინ გოგიჩაშვილი