I would preffer that postgresql start with the flag -i

From: "gustavo Berns" <webmaster(at)aaadir(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I would preffer that postgresql start with the flag -i
Date: 2002-04-13 21:35:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Gustavo Berns wrote:

I would like very much that when the server start also the postmaster start
with the -i.
I did look on the file - /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql - but, I don't know
where to add the flag -i.
Rather than try an error, I would prefer to added the -i right first time.
Any body there has done this? If so I would be very happy to know how.