Managing 'Operators' in pgAdmin4

From: Milan Oparnica <milan(dot)opa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Managing 'Operators' in pgAdmin4
Date: 2019-07-31 14:45:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I like the fresh and modern approach that pgAdmin4 offers, updating
instantly when new versions pop-up praying to find few options I still
miss from pgAdmin3.

Working with 'Operators' objects

Is there any chance you could reconsider the decision not to support
Operators objects in pgAdmin4 ?
I'm sure we're not the only one to use them - as they proved to be a
great tool when migrating software from other database platforms.

They provide easiest way of handling certain date and string crucial
operations that differ from pg implementation.

Best regards,

Milan Oparnica