odbc problems

From: hilaryk(at)att(dot)net (Hilary Cotter)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc problems
Date: 2004-02-09 18:43:12
Lists: pgsql-general

I have configure postgresql on my Win2k laptop. I am able to run
postgresql, create databases, tables, insert data and query it.

However, I am having problems getting the odbc driver working with it.

Whenever I try to connect to it using the ODBC dsn I get a failure and
the error log has this message in it:

CONN ERROR: func=PGAPI_GetConnectOption, desc='fOption=30002',
errnum=205, errmsg='Unknown connect option (Get)'

Can anyone help me with this error?

Hilary