Re: Sniffer to trace ODBC calls?

From: Richard Combs <rncombs(at)covad(dot)net>
To: Philippe Lang <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
Cc: "Pgsql-Odbc (E-Mail)" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sniffer to trace ODBC calls?
Date: 2003-12-11 17:58:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

If my memory serves me, you were asking if there was a specific SQL
"sniffer". None that I know of per se. However my solution - use
ethereal (www.ethereal.com - just download it, it's free), then set the
filter to the tcp port for postgresql. If you don't mind reading and
interpreting traces, you'll see what is going to and from your server.

HTH