Re: lost database

From: Jodi Kanter <jkanter(at)virginia(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Postgres Admin List <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: lost database
Date: 2003-12-09 17:17:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am not sure I understand your question. why does the type of backup
matter? It is a tape backup and it includes the entire /var directory
where the pgsql directory exists. I am trying to determine what
particular files need to be retrieved in order to restore the database
as it existed yesterday. Is this possible?
Thanks for the assistance.
Jodi

--

//Jodi L Kanter